Overnight Dog Boarding
Overnight Boarding at Brookwood Pet Resort is in a class by itself:
- Our overnight boarding room has radiant-heated floors
- We have full climate control and offer a warm cozy atmosphere during the colder months and air-conditioned comfort during those hot summer days.
- Our pods are oversized with doors connecting them to each other to add even more space and comfort for your dog’s stay.
- All of our pods are completely indoors. No drafts or moisture coming in from indoor / outdoor runs.
- We’ve installed an energy ventilator system. Air is exchanged with fresh temperature controlled air about 6 times per hour.
- Every guest gets a goodnight treat every evening as well as lots of love and attention.
- 10% discount on our grooming services while your dog is here!
- We feed an all-natural, human grade, premium pet food at no extra charge but will feed your simple special diet at no additional cost provided it has been bagged as individual meals.
- All guests are offered fresh clean water around the clock.
- Most of accomodations offer comfortable cots or blankets.
- Background music.
- … and much more!
All dogs must be current on distemper and rabies vaccinations and we require that a kennel cough vaccine be given no more than 12 months prior but at least 10 days before coming to the resort.
We offer 3 Dog VIP (Very Important Pup) Boarding Programs:
Please note: Dogs who share the same pod must be registered into the same VIP program.
Our VIP program offers:
At least 2 potty breaks AND at least 3 playtimes per full day
A special bedtime treat
Our VIP DELUXE program includes:
- Top priority booking for our large pods
- At least 2 potty breaks AND at least 3 playtimes per full day!
- A special bedtime treat.
- Complimentary nail clipping and ear cleaning if requested.
- A private one-on-one playtime with a staff member per full day. Frisbee or ball anyone?
- An extra daytime treat. We’ll serve a frozen yogurt or an equally enticing special treat.
VIP Extra Care
Our VIP EXTRA CARE tailors a program to your dog’s special needs, which may include:
Preparing a complicated diet or
Administering extra medical attention or
Offering your dog individual potty breaks and playtimes
- Any other extra care your pet may need.
Please note: Dogs needing individualized attention may be required to stay at the VIP EXTRA CARE rate. Please check with our management team.
What to fax or email prior to boarding:
- Brookwood Boarding Agreement for first time boarders
- Vaccination history showing proof of rabies, distemper, and kennel cough vaccines. We require the kennel cough vaccine be current per your vet’s recommendations and it must be given at least 10 days prior to boarding to insure that it is established and effective.
What to Bring:
- Medications if needed
Optional to Bring:
- Food and treats if your pet is on a special diet (meals must be individually bagged), but keep in mind that we feed a very high quality food that your dog is sure to enjoy and do well on
What Not to Bring:
- Beds & Blankets – We have plenty and laundry time is a nightmare trying to sort out non-Brookwood bedding!
- Dishes – Ours go into the dishwasher and are sanitized after every meal!
It is the owner’s responsibility to check belongings upon pick up to be sure that all are accounted for. We are happy to check our lost & found for missing pieces, but we are not responsible for lost items if they are not found.